- An After Action Review (AAR) process improves communication and feedback within organisation’s teams themselves.
- Applying the lessons learned to future work and teams.
- AAR Report Template offers a convenient format for summarizing the findings of the report.
- It provides a clear summary of concrete and actionable recommendations that will improve the process on future work.
- It helps in identifying tasks and topics requiring leadership attention.
- AAR is useful for reflecting upon a project during and after its completion.
- Sharing the results from AAR can help future teams learn successful strategies, best practices and avoid pitfalls that have worked to overcome.